Citizen Report Form
The Citizen Report Form is provided as a means to record information regarding police employee conduct, either commendatory acts or activities requiring departmental internal investigations. It can also be used as a means to offer input regarding policies or procedures; or to report any activity or condition requiring immediate attention.
There are several ways you can report an incident to the UCSF Police Department:
- Mail a letter or the Citizen Report Form (PDF) to:
Mike Denson, Chief of Police
UCSF Police Department
654 Minnesota Street
San Francisco, CA 94143-0238
- Email the completed Citizen Report Form (PDF) to email@example.com.
- Call the UCSF Police Department Watch Commander at 415/476-4020.
- Call the Office of the Chief of Police at 415/476-5455.
- Make your report in person at one of the following UCSF Police Department locations:
- 654 Minnesota Street, Room 180
- 1855 Folsm Street, Room 145