Lost or Stolen Cards

Please report lost or stolen UCSF ID cards immediately to keep them from being used by unauthorized individuals. The fastest method to report a lost or stolen ID card during normal business hours (M-F, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.) is to call WeID at 415-476-2088. After hours and on weekends, please call 415-476-1414.

Alternately you may send an email to [email protected]

Replacing Your ID Card

WeID may collect from you the cost of the replacement UCSF ID card. WeID accepts cash, check, and Visa/Master Card. You will be provided a receipt.

If your home department or school will reimburse you for the replacement, they need this receipt.

To make a NON-MEDICAL CENTER ID Card replacement appointment, please use the Online Appointment Maker. Alternatively, you may call 415-476-2088, Option1, and leave a CLEAR message, including your name and the best phone number to reach you at, and your call will be returned as soon as possible.