Notary services are available at Parnassus and Mission Bay locations by appointment only. Notary appointments may be made by phone ONLY at 415/476-2088.
Our notaries are limited appointment notaries. They can assist with notarial acts involving you and your role at UCSF. They cannot assist with personal notary services (i.e., home loans, immigration, etc.) Click here for locations.
- Cost is $10 per signature.
- Pay by cash, personal check or Visa or MasterCard.
- Call 415/476-2088, Option 1 to make an appointment.
Bring one of the following for identification:
- An identification card or driver’s license issued by the California Department of Motor Vehicles;
- A United States passport;
- Other California-approved identification card, consisting of any one of the following, provided that it also contains a photograph, description of the person, signature of the person, and an identifying number:
- A passport issued by a foreign government, provided that it has been stamped by the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service or the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services;
- A driver’s license issued by another state or by a Canadian or Mexican public agency authorized to issue driver’s licenses;
- An identification card issued by another state;
- A United States military identification card with the required photograph, description of the person, signature of the person, and an identifying number. (Some military identification cards do not contain all the required information.);
- An inmate identification card issued by the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, if the inmate is in custody.
- An employee identification card issued by an agency or office of the State of California, or an agency or office of a city, county, or city and county in California.