The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act is the landmark federal law, originally known as the Campus Security Act, that requires colleges and universities across the United States to disclose information about crime on and around their campuses.
The links below will direct you to relevant information mandated under the Act:
- 2012 Campus Security and Personal Safety Booklet
- 2010 - 2012 Clery Campus Crime Statistics
- 2007 - 2012 UC Systemwide Annual Report and Crime Statistics
- Clery Crime Incident Report Form
- Annual Fire Safety Report
- 2014 Student Housing Fire Log
The following link will take you to the University of California Clery website.
Because the law is tied to participation in federal student financial aid programs it applies to most institutions of higher education both public and private. It is enforced by the U.S. Department of Education....read more...